Toothpaste R.O.C.S.® Teens Sweet Rush of Wild Strawberries
The perfect combination of wild strawberry and mint promotes longer sessions with your brush in hand!
The toothpaste with which children and teens brush should always meet the physiological needs of their specific ages!
Indications and active components
At school age (up to 18), the process of enamel mineralization and chemical maturation is still going on, and can be supported by fluoride and xylitol containing toothpastes. R.O.C.S.® for school children and teenagers has a high-efficiency AMIFLUOR® complex - which contains xylitol and aminofluoride. These provide teeth with a fast-forming (within 20 seconds) highly protective layer. As a result, R.O.C.S.® Teens toothpaste has the following effects:
• Two fold increase in young teeth enamel resistance to the dissolving action of acids*
• Decrease in demineralization in tooth enamel*
• Contribution to the enrichment of teeth with minerals, thus expediting the enamel maturation process*
• Teeth protection against cariogenic bacteria due to high xylitol content*
• Good protection against gum inflammation, as effective as the one produced by antiseptic toothpastes*
• Serves to normalize the microflora in the oral cavity*
• Delicate low-abrasive formula (RDA = 39). No damage to tooth tissue*
Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate
*Confirmed by laboratory tests and clinical studies
** Toothpaste formula is patented
Active Ingredients: Fluoride 900 ppm.
Ingredients: Aqua, Silica, Glycerin, Xylitol (10%),Olaflur, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate-20, Aroma, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Potassium Hydroxide, Limonene.
|Buy OnLine||R.O.C.S. Teens Sweet Rush of Wild Strawberry||In stock: yes||Weight: 0.095 kg||€5.22|