R.O.C.S. toothpaste PRO Moisturizing
Provide moisturizing and comfort for dry mouth
INDICATIONS FOR USE
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Toothpaste R.O.C.S. PRO "Moisturizing" is recommended for people over 18 years old who are at risk or suffer from dry mouth problems. The use of paste allows not only to quickly eliminate, but also to prevent the appearance of undesirable consequences.
Dry mouth can occur due to various reasons:
- From taking certain medications;
- During active physical work and sports;
- In a state of severe and / or chronic stress;
- From significant speech loads;
- From a long stay in a rooms with extremely low humidity (dry air);
- In old age;
- When wearing removable dentures;
- As a symptom in the course of certain diseases, etc.
Whatever the reason, ROCS PRO “Moisturizing” will help to restore the feeling of comfort. The toothpaste does not contain fluoride and can be used by persons with visible signs of fluorosis or at risk of its occurrence.
The main active ingredients of R.O.C.S. PRO "Moisturizing" is potassium alginate, xylitol (10%) and bromelain. They, in combination with other ingredients of the composition, allow you to get a pronounced positive effect.
With regular use of R.O.C.S. PRO "Moisturizing":
- Soft plaque is effective;
- ly and gently removed;
- Creates a protective moisture-retaining layer on the surface of the mucous membrane and gums;
- Protects against inflammatory periodontal diseases;
- Reduces the activity of cariogenic bacteria, prevents the occurrence of caries;
- Prevents inflammation and bleeding of the gums;
- Saturates teeth with calcium and phosphorus;
- Makes the enamel more durable, returns its natural beautiful color and shine;
- Maintains a long-lasting feeling of cleanliness in the oral cavity, reduces the rate of plaque formation;
- Provides long-lasting breath freshness.
- Unique aromatic composition of R.O.C.S. PRO "Moisturizing" gently stimulates salivation.
- The positive properties of the paste are confirmed by clinical studies.
Individual (rare) intolerance to separate components of the toothpaste.
Aqua, Glycerin, Xylitol, Silica, Potassium Alginate, Aroma, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Bromelain, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Stevioside, O-cymen-5-ol, Limone
Mechanism of action
XYLITOL protects against cariogenic bacteria
Calcium strengthens enamel, returns to it natural whiteness
Minty aroma crafted using unique ingredients gives you an incredibly long-lasting freshness of the breath and a feeling of smooth, clean enamel
Unique non-abrasive complex cleans, brightens and polishes tooth enamel
How to care for the oral cavity?
Brush your teeth 2 times a day using a pea-sized dollop of toothpaste (squeeze 5 mm of toothpaste on the brush).
The most important thing in the process of tooth brushing is to remove plaque from all surfaces of your teeth, because the pathogenic bacteria are mostly concentrated in plaque.
ln order not to forget to "clean all the teeth" set the following order of tooth brushing:
1. Start brushing from right to left, brush the upper teeth first and then the lower, first оп the outside and then оп the inside. 2. You have to perform 8-10 clearing motions at each section. 3. Do not forget to brush the chewing surface of the teeth.